Monday, June 28, 2010

I have a Question

Good Evening Beloved,

I have a question for you. How do you know you are being called? Now the called I am talking about is of course being called by God to go and do something or say something. How do you know your being called? I ask because today I spoke with a lady I know and she is leaving on Wednesday to go overseas for a undetermined amount of time because she was called.
I asked her how she knew.... her answer was something like this.....
"I didn't say anything to anyone because I thought it might just be me but my husband said to me that I would be leaving soon and going back so maybe we should look for an apartment, and then a lady I know told me that she knew I was going back... so she just took it all as conformation that God had called her to go on another mission trip. "Is that being called?
I really do not know the answer... I would really like it if someone could help me out here...
I do not feel like I am being called to do something that big or important... I know that we are all called to be witnesses of The Gospel... I do try to be that.... I am just wondering if anyone has a answer. I know we have a still small voice inside of us that we should be aware of and listen to..
So can anyone help me? Thanks for listening ... God Bless
Remember to Smile: You are dressed as beautiful as you can be...
Sincerely, your sister in Christ Jesus, vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment