Saturday, June 26, 2010

Learning Wisdom

Hello Beloved,

I have so much I would like to share with you today. But I am not sure how to really go about it yet.. I am still thinking on it... but, I would like to share one thing right now with you. I have just finished my Beth Moore , Bible Study called Breaking Free. I have not broke free altogether but I am in the process. Anyway, a thought occurred to me a few days ago and I would like to tell you about it and maybe it might also help you if you are trying to " break free"...

Several years ago , my sister sent me a letter and in it she told me something pretty important. I did what she ask not really putting my whole heart in it.. ya know what I mean? Well, after this study I decide a few days ago to go back and do what my sister had ask me to several years ago.. ( Why is it that we always have to do things the hard way?) She told me that I should read
Hebrews once a month and Proverbs every three months.. I did . But now, I would like to tell you how I am doing it now... Instead of every three months I am doing one chapter each day for a month.... There are 31 chapters in Proverbs and you can do one a day for a whole month... This way I can read it each morning and reread it throughout the day so it will hopefully stick with me all day long.... I am calling it ( for myself) getting wisdom... I am praying for wisdom and understanding in my life right now... Maybe you are too... I really think this is going to help me... I hope it will also help you. Well that was my thought for today.
I am recommitting my life to the Lord Jesus Christ and doing so each day... I am such a human that I make mistake after mistake everyday so by recommitting each day I am in hope of learning something new. May God smile down on you today and Bless you as He has me..
Remember : Smile , you are dressed the most beautiful you can be when you do...
Tenderly with arms wrapped about you, your sister in Christ Jesus, vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment