Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Birthdays

Hello Beloved,

Well, just wanted to say that I have received the most wonderful gifts that you can get today,
Yes, today is my birthday ( the one where my mama had me day) and I was awaken by
a phone call from a friend of all my years. My Darling Sweet sister called and it was so good
to just hear her voice. And emails and snail mail cards .... You get to thinking that no one cares and then all this happens! WOW.
I have another birthday too that I needed even more than today.. It is in October on the 7th. and I will be 3 years old this time!! ( happy , happy , happy).Yes, of course I am talking about
the day I fell in my bathtub and ended upside down broken. The absolute best day of my life!
Jesus Christ has always been apart of me but on this day I FINALLY knew it. So that was and still is the GREATEST gift I have ever received.
I have always thought that gifts given of your time is more important than any other...
I still believe that... when you give your time to someone else, in a phone call, a card, an email, a visit, a smile or whatever you chose to do , you are giving the best part of you and that is YOUR TIME. something that no one else can give but you ,,, TIME.
My mama use to tell me that instead of spending money on her just give me your time... It was so much more important than anything else... I guess that is why I feel that way to this day.
SO if you have given me your time today, in thought , word or deed, thank you... I really do
believe you have given your best... God Bless you today.. and everyday!
Just remember to Smile, when you do you are dressed the most beautiful you can be...
Thank you Lord for all of the gifts of time today.
with much tenderness, vickie

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had a good Birthday. And Happy Belated from me! Much love.

    ReplyDelete