Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hello Beloved,

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Talks about purpose under heaven. A time to be born, a time to die, time to plant, time to harvest.. time to kill, time to heal, time to break down, time to build up , time to weep, time to
laugh, time to mourn, time to dance, a time to cast stones and a time to gather stones, time to
embrace, and time to refrain from embracing, time to get, time to lose, time to keep, time to
cast away, time to rend, time to sew, time to be silence and time to talk.... a time to hate and a
time to love, time of war and time of peace...
some pretty neat things to ponder on don't you agree?
Everything under heaven has a purpose....

Have you ever wondered what your purpose is? I have, many times.
I believe now that my purpose is the worship God with all my heart, mind, and soul. I have found that this is what my soul was yearning for.
I was so very lost after my mama passed away. I didn't know if I was going to be able to function ever again... and for a time I don't think I did to well... But , God loved me so much that He gave me some super great sisters to lean on... And lean I did and do.... There is a time for all seasons...
Did you know that a seed planted in the ground has to die before the plant can live? John 12: 24
(KJV)
I got to see that happen today.... My grandson, who is just 6 years old ask his daddy today if
he could be baptized.. My son, ask him a lot of questions and had the Pastor talk with him and he did seem to understand what he was doing.... The seed had been planted very early in his life and now it would die so that it could grow and live for eternity... I am so happy for my son, and my grandson...... Now I know that he is on the right track for life... because it says in scripture
Proverbs 22:6(KJV)
" Train up a child in the way he should go : and when he is old, he will not depart from it."
I know that he has had a good foundation laid .... I believe he will now begin to build on it.
He died to this world and was reborn into the kingdom of God.

If you have had a loved one to pass away and you are feeling sorrow... I hope that the sorrow is
for yourself and who you have lost and not the one who has died..... In the O.T. Deuteronomy
34:8 ; the children of Israel mourned for Moses for thirty days (30) .. and in Matthew 8:22
Jesus said : let the dead bury the dead.
I am not trying to make light of the situation but sometimes we as humans take things to the
extreme...( I am telling on myself here.) We don't want to give up the bad feelings we have... but I have found that when I turned EVERYTHING over to the Lord, and let Him have it... it is so much easier then I could ever make it.... Letting go is the hardest thing I have ever done I think... Letting go of my little boys, my grandchildren, my mama, yeah letting go was hard... but after the initial pain and prayer that followed it became eaiser....
Do you have something that you are holding on to that you need to let go of ? If you will just
turn it over to the Lord God Almighty and NEVER pick it up again it will be so much better for you..... Are you having trouble with something like , smoking? forgiveness? pain of death? anything like that? Please , just ask the Lord to take it away and when you ask BELIEVE that
he is doing it and IT WILL get easier... I want to say a prayer with you right now.

Heavenly Father...
I don't know what the person reading this is going though but you do dear Father... I am asking in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, if You will hear their cry and plea and in the pain of it for them to receive peace from you that will surpass all the pain they have. and Let them have the hope of what it is you want for them in their life.... I pray Father for your will to be done and not my will or theirs .. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ... Amen... ( it is finished)

Beloved, place your trust in Christ Jesus and as always remember to Smile, you are the most beautiful when you do..... In the love of Christ Jesus... your friend...your sister,, billiemae

1 comment:

  1. Let's Sing!
    It's in your hands, you hold a miracle, Tho not much to you, give it to Him and He'll take what you give to Him and make what you want to be , A miracle It's in your hands.

    ReplyDelete