Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Book Review

Hello Beloved,

I have been busy this week reading.... I love to read; do you?
A couple of friends lent me some of their books this week..
One book was called " Joseph" by Joyce Landorf. It was a good book. It brought
to life what Joseph may have been like.. It was nice to read what he may have been like... I hope
you get a chance to read it... 313 pages
I like to bring to life the people in the bible. When you can picture them in everyday life to me that is easier then just reading about them . I hope you get a chance to read these books...

The second book I have read this week is by Francine Rivers.. called " and the Shofar Blew.
It was a bit longer then the first book... 439 pages but so worth the read! It is a good book..
I have another one that I have not finished yet and it is by Dr. Gary Chapman called the Five Love languages.. I have only just started it... and then one more by T.D. Jakes and it is on Mama's. I will let you know about these two books...
I hope you all settled down with THE GOOD BOOK, yes, the Bible of course... till later
May you always remember:
Smile , when you do , you are dressed the most beautiful you can be....
God Bless and Keep you, your friend and sister in Christ Jesus, billiemae

No comments:

Post a Comment