Friday, March 19, 2010

Thank you for Sisters

Hello Beloved,

I am just back from seeing someone who means a lot to me... It is my sister in Christ; who has
been so very sick this past few weeks. She has literally been a hair's way from death... But
PRAISE GOD!!!! she is now starting to slowly mend.. She needs lots of prayers from all of us
to make her well..... Would you please pray for her.... Her name is Sherry and God knows all about what she needs.
I came back home and just thinking about how good it was to see her for myself, to know she
was really starting to get better and it made me think of sisters. What is a sister?
I was born the last of 4 girls so I know what a sister is. I believe with all my heart that I have the greatest sisters any one person could have.... They are smart, talented, and beautiful... I love my 3 sisters with all my heart and I wouldn't trade em' for any others but..... I have found
that sisters do not have to have the same parents as you...

I have found in my church family some really great sisters.... I am so grateful for them and to them.... Ya see my smart, talented and beautiful sisters all live far away now... but God loves me
so much that he gave me a church full of sisters to fellowship with... Now, is God good or what?
So what is a sister? Well to me , a sister is someone you can ask anything and they will either give you a answer or help you find the answer. She is someone who sees in you the good as well as the bad and loves you anyway. She is someone who helps build you up when you are down.
They want to spend time with you and laugh and cry with you... They are there to lean on when you are starting to fall.... You share everything with your sisters....
When my mama passed away I thought I was going to be all alone with no one to care about what I was doing... but I was wrong.. I had my sisters and I don't know what I would have done
without them.... but like I said they all live far away now.... I miss them and all the sameness we share. But I know God loves me because like I have stated He has given me lots of sisters now... They are my sisters in Christ and what we share with each other is a Love of Christ Jesus.
One of my sisters has been so ill and it has saddened my heart but as always with God, there is light shinning through now . It is in the form of wellness on the rise. I am so grateful that I have a Father in Heaven who cares for how I feel and what I pray.... I am blessed, so truly blessed to have the sisters I have in my life.... My "real " sisters and my Blood bought sisters I could not ask for more then that... So Father in Heaven I say thank you for my sisters ALL of them....I pray for each one that today they would have what you want them to have In Jesus name . Amen..
Smile today so you can show the world just how beautiful you really are.... God gives us smiles, evil gives us frowns..... God Bless and know that you are loved.... In Christ Jesus your sister, billiemae

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this. I have been back and forth with my blood sisters but we have wonderful relationships now. But I also have my church family and the sisters I have found there. I am going to post a link on my blog to this. It is a message that can be used by many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make me very proud to be your sister. But even better ------- YOU ARE MY SISTER and I appreciate the love that flows from you. It seems to come out your pores. God Bless and Keep You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vick- I am so glad that you understand how much we love you and appreciate you- You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete