Wednesday, March 24, 2010

James 2

Hello Beloved,

Have you ever done or said something and wish it undone? Just thinking about how to go and undo what was done or said makes you kinda sick in the tummy? Maybe it was a judgement about the way someone looks or how they acted, whatever it was you really need to go and see
about correcting the problem, right? Well, guess what, I have to do that today... I am not looking forward to it at all.... but it will be the correct thing to do...
I was very angry about someone yesterday and I spewed it to my husband... and while I agree it is best to get the anger
out the way I went about it was all wrong....
I received an email today from a friend and it was about venting... I vented wrong. I should have stopped and said something to the person who made me angry and not just let it boil inside of me..... If I don't want to be judged harshly then I should not judge harshly either..
In James 2; it talks about not letting respect of person come into play... We are all created in God's image.... Not to let the rich have the best you have just because they are rich, not to let the poor have noting just because they are poor... but to give your best to both the rich and the poor alike.... If you break just one law you have broken all 613 of them.... I have broken all of them many times... How bout you?
I have to go and ask forgiveness today and I pray they will forgive me... I then need to put my
self in their place.... Why is it that we don't do that first? Why do we have to be corrected all the time...
I was corrected good today ... I think God uses people to teach us better ways... I may tell you that I am a Christian, but if I don't act like one and produce the fruit of the spirit then I am not telling you a truth..... So today when I was corrected I have to remember that and not do the same things over again....
James 2:12 ( KJV)
" So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty."
2:13
" For he shall have judgement without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy, and mercy rejoiceth against judgement."
I have to show mercy or no mercy will be shown to me... This has been a hard lesson to learn..
I am still in the learning stages of what I am suppose to do.... I know that I love the Lord Jesus
Christ with all that I am BUT, I have a long way to go...... so I need these lessons just wish that
they didn't hurt so....Faith without works is dead..... James 2:17
So I have some prayer time I need to do as well as some works today.... I pray that lessons I learn will be of some help to you...... Remember to Smile, you are at the most beautiful you can be......... In Christ Jesus, your friend/ sister billiemae

1 comment: