Friday, August 13, 2010

Depression

Hello Beloved,



I will start with something from my last post. First of all.. YOU ARE LOVED.
Now I hope you will remember that throughout this post. YOU ARE LOVED.
I know that many of us have gone through different stages of depression. Women usually go
through some sort after having a baby, " baby blues" I think it is called.. Some go through it when they are going through menopause, some go through when kids leave the nest, some go through it all of their lives.... Many different ways to go through but they ALL come from the same source. Yes, I believe that..... Now, some may want to argue that it from your food intake, or from your genetics, or from something else but I am here to tell you I believe that depression comes from one source, and that source is Satan. yes, you read it right, Satan, who is the father of all lies. Yes, LIES. He has been lying to you in the fact that you are not good enough, not worth it, what is the point, why me, I am ugly, fat, stupid, an idiot, ignorant no account, you cant keep up, cant sing, dance, read, write, learn, ANYTHING that has been said to you that makes you feel like you are not good enough is a LIE straight from Satan, he just used someone else's voice to tell you.....

I want to to be the one to tell you that YOU ARE WORTH IT!!!!!!!!!! Now I will tell you how I know that to be the absolute truth of the whole matter. I hope you are ready for this....

Go and get a Bible out and turn to the book of John... It is in the New Testament ,fourth book..
Now go to John 3:16 and read it out loud... the word you need to see is " whosoever ".
Now the word means: whatever person; no matter who

Do you see that YOUR name IS whosoever? Read it out loud again and in place of whosoever put YOUR name in OK? Now I hope you know that God cannot lie... So if God says He is sending HIS son down here for us to believe in and have everlasting life then why would you believe
ALL the lies from Satan?

Do you see what I am trying to tell you? You can not have it both ways.. You cannot tell yourself that you are in love with Christ Jesus and then turn around and believe all the lies from Satan... Do you see that? You can only have it one way.. Truth or Lies. Which is it that you REALLY believe?

You maybe saying to your self right now , How can she say that to me... Well, I was YOU. I tried to have it both ways for most of my life... It does not work. I am trying to help you here get on with the life that meant to be instead of the one you are choosing,, Yes, you are choosing to be in this horrible state.. You have two choices to make every time. Truth or Lies.. Yes, it is just that simple.... You can go on believing that you are junk or you can take God at His Word and believe that you are a whosoever and that He loved you so much He sent His only begotten son, Jesus Christ here to die for you... The choice is yours to make... Remember this ... the choice is for eternity... Now , I am going to tell you what I see , not with my natural eyes but with my spiritual eyes OK..
You are worth dying for , you are just exactly who you were created to be, you are loved.
I hope that you will really take the time to read the book of John. God loves you so much..
I love you too.. I know exactly what it feels like to believe all the lies... I am learning fresh new things about myself everyday... I love Christ Jesus more everyday... I am learning how to be
obedient to His Word and not the lies... I am praying that you will learn too..
With all the love of our Savior I love you and hold you in my heart tenderly, your sister in Christ, vickie

1 comment: