Sunday, August 29, 2010

Reunion Time

Well Good Evening My Beloved,

It is that time of year again when we gather as a family to enjoy one another... I was thinking
that as we gather together this year it could be the last time for us to do so here .. I believe it won't be long until we are having a REUNION with our Savior , Christ Jesus.
I love to see how all the children have grown from year to year and listen to them tell of what they have learned the year. It is always nice to hear what the old ones talk about too... It is a time of missing the ones who have left us so recently, and the ones who started it all... It is a time of continuance. Time to share some good food and memories..
I think about what it might be like to have a reunion with Christ Jesus. I think it might be like a reunion we have here with our family... I think we will rejoice in the Lord Jesus for a long time and then I believe we will sit down to a feast like nothing we have ever seen before... I think we will get to see our loved ones and visit with them .... I don't think we will have to remember any bad times at all.... I just can not wait to see all my family at this reunion we have each year.. I think I will tell them each and everyone to their face how much I love them this time. I don't know when or if I will pass this way again... So I want to be sure to let them know how I feel about each one of them...
Just as I can not wait for this earthly reunion ,I am so excited about the reunion I will soon have with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ... I am so excited about the time I will get to spend with Him.... It will be a continuance of what I have started here.... Time in His presence, only it will last for eternity.... Oh, Lord Jesus,, thank you for presence...
I hope you all have a good time at the reunion, the one here on this earth and the one we will have with our Father in Heaven...
Remember to Smile , you are dressed the most beautiful you can be when you wear your smile.. tenderly with arms wrapped about you, your sister in Christ Jesus, vickie

2 comments:

  1. hey its me debi i want your email address i tried emailing and it got sent back. i wanted to say hi. how are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb, it is as follows.
    0vlgass@sbcglobal.net
    that is zero vlgass@sbcglobal.net ok? It is well here you?

    ReplyDelete