Monday, August 2, 2010

Brand New Sister!!!!

Hello Beloved,

I have some wonderful , great, awesome news!!! I have a brand new sister!!!!! ( I am smiling really really big here) Her name is Debbie and she is absolutely a beautiful new baby.. She has very dark hair and she is so tiny! She is going to be a comedian down in Branson , MO. I sure hope I can get down there to show her some support.. I love her so, so so much.
I met Debbie several years ago while I was working in a hardware store and she came in and needed help finding some things. I only knew her by her face and beautiful smile for ever so long. I have just recently became acquainted with her on a more personal level... I really do just love her so.
Well, Debbie was having questions about The Lord Jesus and her faith.. and she met up with the
right team.... , a mother- daughter team... Vicki and Sherry.( My friend the " YELLOW WARRIOR"") and they have helped her learn to study God's Word and learn and answer all
manner of questions... Well, it all paid off not only for them, but for us too... but mostly for Debbie. Debbie will now have a new birthday! YEA!!!!! Yes, that is right thinking on your part. ( smiling here) Please let me be the one to announce the news of "our" new sister.

Birth date: July 28,210
Place: Grace and Mercy Ministries, Crawfordsville, Indiana 47933
Physician : The Lord Jesus Christ
Delivery Room Assistants: Bishop Robert L. Miller, and Pastor Scott Lehr
Witnesses: A LOT!!!!!!! ( Smiling again)

This is so much fun to do and tell about.... I watch her go from no understanding to understanding just like a little child and it was absolutely a beautiful transformation.... We , yes,
I am including all of you in this, we are so very fortunate to have Debbie as a new sister.. I hope if you are in Branson, MO or close by you will go and see her act... She is bright and funny, and BRAND NEW!!!!!!!! Debbie, I want you to know just how much you have meant in our lives and how much you will always mean.... You are such a incredible human being.... God, sure does love us a lot to have sent you to join in our family. Thank you for answering the call....
Good luck to you in your new venture and always remember you have a family here and wherever you encounter the Love of the Lord Jesus Christ.. Go with God and have a great life!

With all the love and tenderness I hold in my heart , I love you , Debbie... your new sister in Christ Jesus. vickie b.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post! I hope you were able to express yourself to Debbie in person this way. She would be honored.

    ReplyDelete