Sunday, January 23, 2011

Answered Prayer

Hello Beloved,



I just want to share with you how personal God is. My husband and I went shopping yesterday. We like to go to the flea market and Goodwill stores and places like that..

Anyway we were at a flea market and just looking around and as we were about to leave

one of us I don't remember which said something about a bowl. We had been talking about a

bowl that my husband needed and so we decided to go around again more quickly this time.. As

we were going around I just said out loud... Jesus I need this bowl not for me but for my husband. Well, we did not find one. We went on out and had something to eat and just took

our time. When we left there we went to a Goodwill Store and just looked around.. didn't find

it there either, but we did learn where another Goodwill store was.. So we went there and as we

like to look at different things we went each their own way.... Well, I went over to the section where they have " stuff", you know wot-knots and ornaments and odds and end things.. Well,
I just looked down and the EXACT same bowl I had been asking for was sitting right there.. Yes, the EXACT same one!!! I picked it up and just started saying aloud thank you Jesus , thank you Jesus... Now, I am telling you that I know that I know that I know God is a personal God...
I had been studying on asking just that morning in the right motive... God answers prayers when we ask unselfishly. I know because he did it for me... Just a small thing but a HUGE eye opener..... Thank you Lord Jesus for answered prayer.......
He answers small things as well as big things.... Just ask with the right motive.... I love you Lord Jesus..
smile: it is a free gift from God to give to others...
your sister in Christ Jesus.. vickie

1 comment:

  1. I L-o-v-e stories like this! I've done the very same thing a few times! What kind of bowl did he need? Sue

    ReplyDelete