Wednesday, January 26, 2011

God Is In The Little Things

Hello Beloved,

Well here it is another cold and cloudy day out.. What a GREAT day to be inside where you
can spend time with Jesus!! I love doing that. Well, just wanted to talk to you a little bit .
Yesterday I had some errands to run after I did my morning Bible study.... and I cleaned house some and just stayed busy most of the day.. But, around mid-afternoon I was so tired... I decided to lie down for 20-30 minutes.. I said out loud now I can only lay here a short time because school will be out in 30-35 minutes... so I laid down and I was just getting warm and
toasty and almost asleep when the phone rang and it was my friend just calling and it was just in the nick of time too.... 2:55 p.m Yeah, 5 minutes to spare! God is so good to me.. He sends
the things I need just in the nick of time.:)
We should stop and really think about the little things that God is in... I am learning how to see them more and more everyday... A bowl, a phone call. these are just the beginning of me waking up to all the wonders of God.... The more I get into the Word the more of the Word gets into me..
Well, just wanted to say Hello and share my Jesus with you today...
Smile: It is a gift from God to you for you to share with others...
Tenderly with arms about you... your sister in Christ Jesus.. vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment