Saturday, January 1, 2011

1/1/11

Hello Beloved,

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R ! ! ! ! ! !

Well, lets start the year out with Praise on our lips.

Thank you Jesus for this day, thank you Jesus for the breath I have, thank you Jesus for the warm house I live in, the clean hot and cold water, the lights , the family that surrounds me in this warm house, thank you Jesus for the rain/ snow, sun/clouds, that we can see out of the window.. Thank you Lord Jesus mostly for the blood you shed for me on the cross at Calvary.
You are such a AWESOME God!, Bless the Lord o' my soul....., Praise God from whom all mercy flows. I praise you Lord with songs and dance!!! I love you o' so much, Lord Jesus.

Want to sing with me here? Sure you do.. Let's sing:
We are going to Praise Him, Praise Him,
Praise Him in the morning , Praise him in the noon time,
Praise Him , Praise Him , Praise him till the sun goes down.
Why? because he is Worthy!! Because I love him! Because he is EVERYTHING to me.
Now don't you feel better after all that!!! I do..

When you start your day with prayer and thanksgiving it just seems to go much better.
This is going to be such a wonderful year. I am going to learn how to pray more effectively and
I am going to learn how to have a closer relationship with Jesus. I hope as I learn on this
journey, you won't mind coming along... I love to share what I am learning and how I am leaning
on Jesus. My prayer for this year is to share more of Christ Jesus with you and everyone I meet. I am praying for a revival of the Holy Spirit in each one of you.... May God Bless
you and your loved ones this year with HIS Spirit.
Remember : Smile: when you do you are sharing a free gift from God to you , and you are
dressed in the best you have . Tenderly with arms wrapped about you. Your sister in Christ
Jesus, vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment