Friday, January 7, 2011

Counterfeits, Part One

Hello Beloved,



I have a heavy heart right now.. A friend sent me some reading material and as I have

read only partly the way through; I find myself kinda sick in the stomach.. I am finding

out things I NEVER knew or thought about before in my whole life.. I feel sorta like the

kid in class with the big DUNCE hat on it's head. Before I talk about it can I ask you some questions? It will relate to this subject. OK.

Do you worship idols? Do you think you ever have? What is a idol? I looked the word up

online at the Merriam-Webster Dictionary and this is what I found.

idol: symbol of an object of worship; pretender or impostor; a false conception



Now that we know what an idol is , I will explain what I have read in this material . I have only just read a little of it but enough to know that for me it is going to be life changing..

The material sent was just a little poem that had been rewritten to fit another line of thought.

As it turns out it also had many more pages to it to back it up, 40 pages in all ,she sent... As I started reading through it I had to stop ,it was a very large eye opener for me.... I truly had

never in my life ( least ways that I remember) thought of any of this before...

I may have to make this into several writings so please stay with me and I will get to the point I promise.

The poem was called " The Night Before Christ Came". We all know where the title came from.

It is the after I read the poem stuff I want to talk about...

It is a comparison of Jesus Christ and Santa Claus.
I will write about it in the next post.... tenderly with arms about you. your sister in Christ , vickie



No comments:

Post a Comment