Thursday, January 13, 2011

Deannie

Hello Beloved,

It is with a heavy heart that I write today... Just five days ago, someone I love with all
my heart, suffered a massive heart attack, which has resulted in severe brain damage. I
was called last night by the family to come .. I feel like this man has been my brother, always..
It was hard walking into the house to see his wife of just about 50 years.. She has been
like a sister to me also..... I love very much this family.
This morning as I was in prayer a song, an old song from 1939, came to me... It was called
VICTORY IN JESUS.. Do you know the song? It is a good one..
I know that my sweet friend knows Jesus, he does... He used to sing to us when we were little
and they were mostly Hymns... One I will never forget is " I won't have to cross Jordon alone."
He loved this song. He sang it all the time.. Songs can give us peace... when we listen to the
words of a song and remember how it might have helped us through a rough spot, and then peace follows..
When you have trouble ahead or a tough choice to make just remember that you are not
alone... You are never alone... not if you have a relationship with our Savior, Jesus Christ.
He will stick closer than a brother if you let him in... Today is going to be a tough choice for
my friend and her family ..... I know that they know all about Jesus and that it will be into
his hand that they leave their loved one today.. Please join me in prayer for this family. Lift them up so they can find peace in the arms of our Savior.... God Bless each of you.. When we get to the other side of our trouble, it is then that we can see that THROUGH it all we were never
alone... THROUGH IT.. God keeps us through it all.. Thank you for you time and prayers..
your sister in Christ Jesus, vickie

2 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Death is so hard and it leaves an empty spot. When I saw the picture of the dog on Facebook I thought it was a pet that had died. I am so sorry for the mistake I made. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is to just say thank you to all of you who prayed for this family.. Deannie went to be with the Father, Jesus in heaven on January 13. Please keep his family in prayer... Thank you so much... Dean will be missed by many as a good friend.... Deannie , have fun fishing!;)

    ReplyDelete