Sunday, January 9, 2011

Prayer for Mankind

O' Dear Lord , our Creator, who is the Most High God, who has come to dwell with us and in us. The God who alone is our Righteousness, who we know by His Name, Jesus Christ, our Savior.
I pray today that you would hear my prayer for all of us O' Lord who are not where we should
be in our relationship with you...Lord, you provide each and every day for us and we just take
it for granted. Please make us more aware of how thankful we should be.... Each day that we are awaken ,it is with the breath You have given us. We move because of the way you designed our bodies and are intricately made, just as you want us... But, Lord, some of us do not know what it is we do . We don't think about what we worship and how much we do it... We don't think of these things as idols. Help us O' Lord to overcome this world and all it has to offer us for such a short time.... Show us how we may get closer in fellowship with You. O Lord my prayer is not for me alone but for those who are lost.. I pray for the souls of my loved ones and Father I pray for my enemies too. Lord Jesus, You alone are the answer to this prayer... You, alone can only know the hearts of all mankind..... I pray Dear Father for your soon coming and pray I can be ready.. I pray for Your will to be done... In the Name of Jesus Christ my Savior. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment