Saturday, May 22, 2010

Are You Aware, Are you Ready

Hello Beloved,

Have you been reading the news? Have you noticed that things aren't very good globally?
Weather, economies, earthquakes, people, NASA news, the sickness everywhere, crime,
need I go on ? Do we even pay attention to all of it? Loved Ones, it is the end times here we
are talking about.... It is REAL ! People who have turned off God... Not wanting Him in
anything we do, no one can mention His name... JESUS CHRIST.. This all makes me very
sad... At anytime the abomination of desolation spoken of by Christ Jesus in Matthew 24:15,
and Daniel 9:26 could be announced.. I believe we will know his name but I also believe I won't be here to put up with him either.. I am of course speaking of the anit-christ. YES, I believe all that I am saying... It is going to happen soon .. I sure hope all of you are ready when it happens...
I want you all to know how much I love you.. and as much as that is I know someone who loves you so much more... His name is Christ Jesus and He died for you... He wants to spend eternity with you... I don't know about you but I am amazed at why Jesus would want to spend time
with someone like me... I have been so many things that are sinful .. Maybe not all of them in the flesh but even in your thoughts you can sin... Proverbs 23: 7 ( first part)
" For as he thinketh in his heart, so he is."
I know I am not the only one to have done things.. No one is perfect except Christ Jesus..
Loved One, please make you calling assured today... If you think you can wait til the last minute and " get in" I am afraid you are wrong... It will be to late then..
Would you please accept Jesus Christ into your heart right now ? Not for me but for YOU.
All you have to do is ask. It is very simple.

Lord Jesus would you forgive me of my sins and please come into my heart and change me
so that I can become more like you? Thank you Jesus. In Jesus name Amen.
Now that was not hard was it? You have to become like a little child... and all that means is that you now have to start from the beginning how to learn like a little child... .. I am so happy that you decided to ask Christ into you heart.. I love it when my family grows... I love having NEW brothers and sisters in Christ.. so WELCOME to the family. You are going to LOVE our Father so much... He is Just and Fair....
Today is called the present for a reason..... Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!
Remember to Smile: you are the most beautiful you can be...
with great affection , your sister in Christ Jesus. vickie

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to follow along with you in these readings. Thanks so much for the love, I can feel it. <3

    ReplyDelete