Friday, May 7, 2010

Do you believe in Miracles?

Hello Beloved,

I hope that you are well. I have something I would like to share with you that is so amazing.
I hope it will give you some hope, peace, courage, and strengthen your faith today.
I have read so many things lately and some of them state that the Holy Spirit of the early church is different then the Holy Spirit of today. I'm sorry I just DO NOT believe that.... The God I serve is the same yesterday, today , and forever. Hebrews 13:8. So I believe that if today I ask
it will be done. I have just recently seen this put into action.. I would like to tell you about it, OK?
On April 27, I was called out at 1 a.m. to go and pray with a family from our church. I did. I had a hard day that day and was very tired and had a big day ahead of me the next day also, so I was not really wanting to get up out of my bed to go, but I did and I am so thankful that I did.
I got to the hospital just a few minutes after 1 a.m. and went into the ICU Unit, found my "family" and ask if they would like to pray.. We all held hands and prayed . They were all so much in shock not because of the prayer but because their loved one was in such a terrible way.
He could not breath. They had him hooked up to monitors that measured everything, his heart, his blood pressure, his O2 levels, everything. He was on a full facial mask of O2.. His color was
so gray like people get just before they die. It was very hard to stand there and not want to help.
Well, soon the Lady of our Church and the Youth Pastor came and they went back in with the wife and I and we anointed him with oil and laid hands on him( this is also a biblical principle, James 5:14) and the nurse on duty came in and she joined us in prayer. Now I know that God works in mysterious ways and I was just witnessing one. The doctor has just left the room and
before he left he explained that they were going to have to put him on life support to help him breath.
While we were still praying it happened. The numbers on the machines started going UP! and he started gaging and coughing and he even briefly opened his eyes! Now , I know that what we were seeing was a miracle of God. It was the most wonderful blessing to witness...
He had to stay in the hospital for several days but Praise God he started to breath better and finally they took the O2 off of him.
So if you are struggling with something in your life remember please that the God of yesterday is the same God of today and forever... IF you need something from Him ask.
God is so good to us and we sometimes let the humanness of us get in the way... I am so glad that I answered that call and didn't go back to bed where I wanted too... I am very human and make mistakes so much but on this night I was obedient to the call and I am glad I was as I got to see
a miracle...
Dear Lord Jesus,
I want to pray for all that will see this note, and ask you Dear Jesus if you would watch over them today and if they are struggling with anything I pray that you would be there with them and walk through it with them... thank you Dear Jesus for my faith in you and allowing me to witness yet another miracle ... You are such a AWESOME, GREAT God.. Thank you and I do pray in the name of Jesus Christ... No other name under heaven is so Great. In Jesus name . Amen.

Loved Ones I hope that today is the best day of your life.... just remember to Smile, when you do you are dressed the most beautiful you can be... God Bless. your sister in Christ Jesus ,vickie

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I'm so glad that you got to be there to witness. So happy for the family that their loved one got better. GOD is good, all the time. And thank you so much for the prayer. I need it.

    ReplyDelete