Sunday, May 16, 2010

Do You have a Choice

Hello Beloved,

It is a cloudy day out today with some more rain on the way. Thank God we have rain.
I was just getting ready for church when something occurred to me..
I am sure I have thought about it before but today it seems I need to tell you about it.. OK?

I am so easily winded these days... I know some of it maybe that I need to loose some weight but I think most of it is because for over 40 years I smoked... I quit when I was 49 years old... Now you have done the math. I started out young and tried to quit so many times probably half- hearted. but I did quit... I am so glad I did... but and as I have said before there is always a butt... the damage was done... it is the same with food.... you eat and eat and eat and you get lazy and fat... I have done that too.... I have made some pretty bad choices in my life and I have just given you two of them! I guess what I am trying to say is did I have a choice?

I know that I did... so Yes, we all have a choice... The real kicker is choosing the right way.
We have all said if I could only go back to being 16 or 20 or whatever age I would do things differently.
Well, today is the day you have a choice... You can choose to do differently today. Don't think
about in 10 years saying if only I could back ten years,.... do it today and... I am hoping that none of you have made the same mistakes I have but know that you probably have made your own kind of mistakes . It is NOT to late to change....
I know that each choice we make has a consequence that goes with it... Man if only I knew then what I know now.. would I have made a different choice.... I would like to think I would anyway..
Loved One, please think carefully today before you make a life choice... I would like us to all be
here when Jesus comes....
Smile, when you do you are dressed the most beautiful you can be...
your sister in Christ Jesus, vickie

1 comment:

  1. I love reading what you have to say. You speak to my heart nearly every time. I have thought so many times what if I did this or that different, how would I be different? But should I really be different? I am who and how I am because of the choices and struggles. I also was a smoker and quit. It was quite an accomplishment.So my hats off to you as well. I also have gained a few pounds, more than I am happy with but have yet to find the get up and go to do something about it. Hopefully that will come.I pray that will come.Life choices...we all have them. Bless you and I just love your writings and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete