Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sharing Thoughts

Hello Beloved,

Hi, just me again with some random thoughts again.. I hear something and it sets me to thinking.
So I just come on here and share with you.... I hope you don't mind. :)

Have you ever thought about what you are really good at? Let's say it is music. Then this would be something you just do because it is a gift.... and you have confidence in yourself to do it, you have a comfort with it.. It is not a sacrifice or anything. Now lets say that you are not so good at public speaking BUT you have been ask to do that... that would be a sacrifice, correct? It is not something you are comfortable with or have confidence in yourself to do. This is something I heard about in teaching last night... So it has stuck with me so it is something for me to think about.... Romans 12:1 offer your body as a living sacrifice that is your reasonable service.( paraphrased) from KJV
Changing gears now.
How do you live, in fear or hope? When you pray how do you pray, with hope or do you pray a memorized ( rote) prayer? Heard something about this in a teaching not to long ago. Went something like this..... When you pray do you pray expecting it to happen or do you just keep praying the same ole, same ole? If you are bold enough to go before the throne of God with a request in prayer, then why when you have asked, would you doubt? Pray expecting.. I liked that...
I am sure other things will come to mind and I will be back soon with more random thoughts.
Smile : God's free gift from you to others .
tenderly with arms wrapped about you... your sister in Christ Jesus. vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment