Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year !! 2011

Hello Beloved,

Well, here it is another New Year's Eve.. Are you going to make any new resolutions
this year? Lose weight, quit smoking, quit drinking, go to the House of the Lord more
often? All of these would be good ones, but I personally like the last one best!
I want to go the House of the Lord more often this year.... like EVERYDAY! I just
can't help myself.... I love Jesus.
Have you thought about what the new year might hold? Have you thought about what
this old one held?
In Matthew 24: KJV

It talks about the Signs of the end of this age.
We sure did see signs of this in this past year ,2010, did we not? Earthquakes in divers places,
floods, fires, diseases, wars,, people being killed for their religion, not being able to say the
name of Jesus out loud in some places, example: U.S. Military personal can not say the name Jesus, one world money talked about openly, gay movement very prominent in the news.
Have you noticed that kings are disappearing ? Yes, QUEEN not King Elizabeth is still on the
throne., What about things like the highway be built over the mountains from China? The river
Euphrates drying up. People falling away from the church life they have lived all their lives..
This is to just name but a few things.... Look at the newspaper headlines and it is right there.
I believe with all my heart that we will soon see Jesus coming in a cloud of glory.

Here is something for you to think about... St . Malachy. You can look him up online.
While there look for Prophecy of the Popes by St Malachy. It is very interesting..
I am going to be on the look out for news of this Pope. You can be sure of that...
I am looking forward to the return of our Savior, Jesus Christ.. It is getting very close..
I pray that you are ready. If you have not yet accepted Christ into your heart... now would be
a good time to do so ..... It is so simple.... Just ask him in... pretty simple eh?
You can say something like this. Dear Lord Jesus, would you please forgive me of all my sins and come live in my heart today. I love you Jesus. Thank you .. In Jesus name, Amen.
Now if you have prayed that pray, please get into a good Bible based church and start studying the Word of God ..... Let me know how you are doing.... I will continue to pray for you..
This is my New Year's Resolution. What is yours?
God Bless you and keep you safe... I pray that your souls are saved...
Smile: When you do your are the most beautiful you can be... and it is a free gift from God to you so you can share it with all you meet...
tenderly with arms wrapped about you... your sister in Christ Jesus. vickie
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!2011

No comments:

Post a Comment