Monday, December 27, 2010

One Whole Year of Writing!

Hello Beloved,

WOW! One year ago today I started this Blog, not knowing what I would ever have to write about.. I never dreamed that it would take on a life of it's own like it has... I have so very much enjoyed writing on it.... thank you Dear sister Sue for all of you encouragement. I would never have known how to go about it without your help.. To all of you who have left comments , thank you .... and if you have just came on and read it without leaving a comment that is OK too.... So to all who have dropped by , THANK YOU!!!!!!
I hope that I can keep on writing and maybe someone along the way will find encouragement
from something they read.... I sure hope so... I hope you all have a great New Year.....
My prayer for all of you in the New Year is that you would find room for Jesus Christ in your life and make Him the Center of your all.. To each one, I love you with the love of Christ Jesus.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!2011 May it be the BLESSED one for you.....
Remember: Smile, it is a free gift from Christ Jesus to you so that you may freely give it to others... Tenderly with arms about you, your sister in Christ Jesus. vickie

1 comment:

  1. Vick, I am so proud of you! Congratulations on your one year anniversary! Keep up the good work! Love, Sue

    ReplyDelete