Monday, December 6, 2010

Why do I bother

Hello Beloved,

I am just wondering why do I even bother writing on this blog? Why do I keep putting it out
there with my heart in it, just to have it crushed each and every time? I can tell you why, but WHO really cares? I DO. I write it so you will know how much I love Jesus and YOU.
Yes, I love you with all the love that Jesus Christ gives me.... I have loved you a long time.
I don't know what your personal problems are nor do I need to know, I just love you the way you are... I am praying and expecting miracles for each one of you......

" And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity."
1 Corinthians 13:13

agape love; unselfish loyal and benevolent ( act of kindness) concern for others.
This is the kind of love I have for each of you... agape love..... I am concerned for you and your eternal resting place. As long as I am able to write I will continue to tell you about Jesus Christ.
He saved me, a sinner hell bound and has taught me to love beyond my own capabilities. He will do that for you too... I will not apologize for telling you that I love Jesus and you..... I know we are close to leaving this place and I just want you to go with me.....
Tenderly with arms wrapped about you.. in the love of Christ Jesus,
your sister in Christ, vickie

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you bother. I love reading your words and look forward to it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you are taking this too personally....I know you want to reach people- and I believe that you are...but we don't always get to see the fruits of our prayers and our labors. We pray and we model and we share the good news of Jesus, but then we have to stand back and let God work in that person's life. You are doing what you have been called to do. I know you are passionate - but you also have to be patient and you, of all people, know that God works in his own time. He has a tireless witness in you, Bill, and you are a blessing to all who know and love you- and an even bigger blessing to those who happen upon your blog and are touched by your message. You won't know the true number of those who have read your blog and repented and were saved until you get to Heaven.......just one more thing to look forward to when you get there! Love you, Sis

    ReplyDelete