Saturday, February 27, 2010

Beginning of Sorrows

Hello Beloved,

I was just on the news items and it stated that Chile had an earthquake 8.8 . I think that is so sad.. Hatti had and earthquake of 7.0 in January of this year. The numbers seem to be increasing eh? What about the droughts , just saw on the news that a city in Venezuela, called Potosi was uncovered because of the drought.. Then we had the icebergs that have broken off
over at Antarctica.. One of them is 60 miles long!! The other one is smaller only 48 miles long and 24 miles wide! What is that going to do to the oxygen levels in the oceans?? Well according to this article I read it will start killing all the life in the oceans.... Now is this something to think about?
In Matthew 24 it talks about the beginning of sorrows... I believe we are living that.
Earthquakes, droughts, ocean life dying, look at the weather patterns all across the globe.. In my mind I believe with all of my heart, mind, and soul we will be the generation that sees the
return of our Savior, Jesus Christ... Again read Matthew 24: 3-13 it talks about so much in
just these 10 verses.. It should NOT be a time of fear for those of us who have put our faith in
our Savior, Jesus Christ... but if you have not yet accepted Jesus into your heart TODAY would
be a good day to do just that... It is not a hard thing, it is very simple , really...

Jesus is knocking at the door of your heart and He will not come in unless YOU invite Him..
Will you do that today? Will you accept Him into your heart and then come to fully rely on Him
for all your needs and wants? He will NEVER leave you nor will He forsake you , no matter where you are , or where you go He is ALWAYS going to be IN you...
What do you say??? Would you like Jesus to be in you today?? We can say a simple prayer and that is all you need do... OK? Let's pray.

Lord Jesus will you come into my heart and forgive me of all my sins... Will you show me how to live the life you want for me . I ask you now to come into my heart.. I am sorry Lord but I love you and need you in my life... Thank you Lord Jesus ... I pray in Jesus name . Amen

If you have just prayed that prayer.. Congratulations!!! You are now a brother or sister in Christ Jesus.... I would urge you to now get into a good Bible based Church who loves the Word and teaches it and I would also urge you to have your sins washed away by the Blood of Jesus Christ.. That means to be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ... His is the only name under Heaven whereby you might be saved.... Not titles but in the NAME.

Oh, Beloved, I am so glad to welcome you into the family of Christ Jesus.... I hope that you will write something on the comments of this page to let me know that you have accepted Christ into your life.... God Bless you.
Remember to Smile: you are then dressed the most beautiful you can be..
In the love of Christ Jesus, your friend and NOW sister in Christ billiemae.

2 comments:

  1. I am available Lord to be used by you each day.
    Guide me, precious Lord, and lead me in what I say and do.
    May my words and actions be a witness that you are living in me,
    To the one that is lonely, may I be a friend.
    To those with heavy burdens, help me to meet their needs.
    Lord, I do not wish for fame or fortune.
    My prayer is that you will use me to glorify your name.
    I know I don’t have much to offer, but I will give you my all.
    Guide me to be what you want me to be.
    Amen.

    I have always prayed this prayer. It makes me feel better sometimes. With love, Bonny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lord, if there is somebody in this world that needs what I have to offer with you as my Guide, please lead me to them & let our paths cross. In Jesus' Name.

    ReplyDelete