Monday, February 8, 2010

Reminder

Hi Beloved,

I just wanted to remind you if this is your first time to the blog that I just started it in
December, 2009 , so my beginning is there... My Testimony and all about getting to
know about the blog. So please go back and check it out.... I will remind you from time to time
as what I wrote is stuff about what God has done for me and brought me through and I really want to share it with you.. I' m old so I will no doubt repeat myself a few times too. ( smile)
I really do wish I could write as well as some of the ones I read on here, but , again that is ok.. I do write from my heart .. I love ya , all of ya...

Now, for your EYES listening pleasure, and your fun bone too! Please visit this new and exciting blog :

http;//thatrowdyrooster.blogspot.com

the writer here is just about the greatest one I have ever read! Smart, funny, and creative!! You get it all on this site. So do yourself a favor and go and visit here!!!!!! Put it in your favorites or sign on as a follower what ever you want I'm telling you she is the BEST on the web..

Remember to smile, you are dressed the most beautiful you can be when you do....
God Bless Your friend in Christ Jesus, billiemae

No comments:

Post a Comment