Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Song to you

Hello Beloved,

I just wanted to tell you that I have a song I want to " sing" to you... Just remember I can't sing
real well!

My God , is a good God , He is a great God.
He can do everything but fail..
He can move every mountain that stand in your way,
My God , is a wonderful God.

When you are having moments of doubt let this little song come into your mind, sing it often and watch as God does all sorts of miracles in your life.
Something to think about..

A smile is less effort then a frown and use less muscles..
Your smile may be what keeps someone from feeling so lonely today.
Something that is very catching is your smile.
What do you have to give away that is absolutely free? Yep, your smile.

Smile, when you do you are dressed the most beautiful you can be...
I love you all and I am smiling at each one of you.

Yes, most days I think that life is this simple,,, smile,,, God Loves You.
your friend in Christ Jesus, billiemae

1 comment: