Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do you start your day

Good Morning Beloved,

I awoke with thanks this morning. Before my feet hit the floor I told God thank you for
the breath I had... I try to do this everyday. I had a day in my life where I could not
breathe and I so want to thank Him each day for breath I receive.... After I got up I started
thinking about how I started my day. In church we sing a little song that goes like this:
Start your day with a prayer of thanksgiving
start your day with a prayer filled with praise.
Let me tell you I have found the joy of living
and it's based upon how I start my day.

People ask me why are you so happy
they want to know what kind of pill do you take.
I tell them I have found the joy of living
and it's based upon how I start my day.

It is simple and yet very hard to awake and remember to thank God for your day....
I have found since my fall that it really very easy to tell God thank you for my breath.
So I have started trying to remember to thank Him for everything He has given me.
When I start my day thanking Him and telling Him I love Him and praising Him... I am finding that my day really does go along in a more joyous way.... God brings joy into your life but first
you have to invite Him in.... I just wanted to share today how much I love the Lord... He is the one who brings me through the day....
Please remember to Smile,,, when you do you are dressed the most beautiful you can be..

In the love of our Savior Christ Jesus, your friend , billiemae...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. Even if I did not know what tune you use for this song, one came to me and I intend to start singing it every day.

    ReplyDelete