Sunday, February 7, 2010

Prayer String


Hello Beloved,


Well it is Super Bowl Sunday for you footballers.. Me, I would rather watch grass grow!!!!

I am not a sporty person... sorry..

The reason I write tonight is to tell you about my friend from Chicago... She is the one who is

called " THE YELLOW ROAD WARRIOR". Well, she just had another surgery on her mouth this time.... anyway she is doing better,, thank you.. Please continue to lift her up in prayer.


Well , in prayer group last week she came up with an idea of a " prayer string" . It is a rather neat idea.... She has ask the group to write down their prayer requests and tie them to the string. Then when we all get together for the next prayer meeting we will put our strings into
something and draw out ( like names at Christmas) and then for the next 30 days we are to
pray for that persons prayer requests ... Sometimes it is easier to pray for others then to pray for yourself... The ladies in group thought this was a neat idea too... so as you can see from the
picture above this is what I am talking about.. pretty cool idea, eh?
It does not matter what you write down... it will be prayed for with love by the one who gets it..
This group of women pray like no one I have ever seen before!!! They PRAY!!
I think this is a neat idea because my sister, Lois, sent to me last year an idea about praying
for 29 days and waiting to see when God would answer.... I tell you folks this idea works!!!
If any of you have any neat ideas please feel free to let me know...
I hope and pray that each one of you will have a great day today. there is no tomorrow because when it gets here it is today! So for today I pray you have all that God wants for you...
Remember to Smile: you are then dressed the most beautiful you can be .
God loves you and so do I..... Your friend in Christ Jesus, billiemae

1 comment: