Friday, April 2, 2010

He is Risen

Hello Beloved,

Today is Good Friday. It has been a beautiful day out today, warm and breezy and partly sunny. It has been a day of peace for me... I started the day off with a Bible study and then
my grandson came by and we had lunch and went to the playground and played... It was a good time for both of us. When he left to go home I got online to check emails.... and I got one from
a friend who was going through some blues because of a lost loved one... Holidays are easy to
loose ones self in..
So it set me to thinking about today and what is meant to me...

Good Friday is the day that our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ was hung on a cross... Now one needs to get a real picture of how he looked on that cross. Are you ready? I hope I don't leave
anything out but if I do just remember Christ did NOT look like the pictures we see .
Now Jesus was taken from the Garden and hauled off to the High Priest.. He was spit on and was smacked around and pushed and shoved and had a crown of thrones placed on His head and he was whipped over and over. He was beaten and bruised and bloodied for YOU and ME!
They gave Him vinegar mixed with gall to drink, parted His garments, They put NAILS through His hands and feet and raised a wooden cross with Him on it and shoved it down in the ground... and they continued to torment Him with comments... NOW folks He did ALL that for YOU and ME! He even asked His Father to forgive them...... Now do you have a picture of what Christ Jesus looked like yet in your mind?/ He was torn all up and bloodied and bruised and hanging
on a cross! What had He ever done to deserve all that ?: NOTHING!!!!!!!!!! You and I sure did though.... How Christ Jesus loved us.... He loved us.... just loved us... Now he was put in the
tomb and when they went back to finish the burial treatment . HE WAS NOT THERE!!!

HE HAD RISEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, RISEN!!!!!! It was three days that he was in that tomb...
Christ Jesus had indeed RISEN from the DEAD. He did that so YOU and I would not have to
suffer death the way He did... You see when Jesus died , he did so for ALL who will believe on Him..... Yes, love ones who have accepted Christ Jesus into their hearts and lives may have
died in the physical but they did NOT go down to Hell... They are with the ONE who saved them on that cross ,oh, so many years ago........ So, when Jesus arose from the dead so did your loved ones when they died.... II Corinthians 5:8 To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.
Now that is the HOPE we all should have.... Hope of Eternal Salvation.... Jesus Christ died for our sins and He paid the price of death so YOU and I would not have too.... Thank you Lord Jesus
for the Blood that was shed at the Cross of Calvary for my sins..... You are My God and Savior...
I love you , Lord Jesus with all that I am....

So if you are lost and feeling blue for any reason Please remember that this is the Season to Celebrate the RISEN CHRIST!!! IF you have not accepted Jesus into your heart this would be
a beautiful time to do so... It is really easy...
All you need to do is ask Him to come in.... He will not barge in but will walk in if you ask...
If you like Please say this prayer with me....
Dear Lord Jesus,
would you please forgive me of all my wrongs and sins? Would you please wash me with the Blood of Calvary and come live in my heart... I love you Jesus and I am sorry . Thank you for what you have already done for me..... In Jesus name .. Amen..
Now if you have said that prayer or one like it WELCOME!!!!!! I love getting new brothers and sisters in Christ... Now you need to find a good Bible believing church that loves the Lord with all their hearts and loves to Praise and Worship Him .... and when you have time drop me a line and let me know how you are doing... Please come on back from time to time and see what I am doing.... Oh, I am so excited for you....... I love you Jesus and I love you too, brother/ sister..
Remember to Smile : when you do you are dressed the most beautiful you can be.

In Christ Jesus , your sister in Christ , billiemae

1 comment:

  1. I have been there and I will testify that He is not. The tomb is empty except on the back wall it is written blood. Alpha and Omega. GLORY TO GOD HE IS RISEN~!

    ReplyDelete