Sunday, April 4, 2010

YOUR Choice

HE HAS RISEN!!!

Hello Beloved,

Well today is Easter Sunday.. I hope you all went and had a great service in your church this
morning... Christ Jesus has arose from the grave.. Hallelujah!!! Hallelujah!!!!
After we came home from church we had the t.v. on and I was listening to Dr. Charles Stanley.
He said so many good things but one thing he was talking about is the one I want to talk about
today on here.... I had NEVER thought about it before...

Matthew 22:42( KJV)
I will set the scene, Jesus and the disciples had just had the Passover supper and he had told
them of the betrayal of Judas and told Peter he would deny Him 3 times. and then they went
up to pray in the garden. He told them to pray that they enter not into temptation. Jesus then went and withdrew from them and he knelt down and prayed.
v. 42
" Saying, Father , if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will,
but thine be done."
now the first part of this verse is remove this cup from me...
I am going to try and tell you the way I heard it from Charles Stanley. I will try ... just remember that part ok?
Jesus paid the ultimate debt price on the cross.... Do you know what it is? ( I will admit that I did
not think of it like this)
Jesus died on the cross yes, He did.. But do you know what it cost Him? ( again I will admit that I had not thought of this either)
Charles Stanley was talking about eternity when he raised these questions... I was not even thinking like this man... but I want to tell you that I will study it and think on it now....
Dr. Stanley said.
That in the garden when Jesus prayed his prayer asking that this cup be passed from me... He was talking about the separation from God the Father. Christ Jesus died for ALL of our sins,, we have heard that many times but I had never heard this one before.... He died for EVEN the ones who would NOT accept Him.... Now , tell me true , had you ever heard that before or thought of it? I sure had not.....
How did He pay for their sins? When Jesus died He took ALL our sins ( hard to image that isn't it) and when I say ALL I mean ALL even the ones who would not accept Him... He was SEPARATED from His Father in Heaven.... When someone dies without Jesus in their heart they are then dead and separated from Him forever.... That is so sad....
Why would you not want to have Jesus in your heart and live for Him and with Him? I don't get it.. I pray that I will be able to make heaven my home.... ETERNITY is forever and forever...
When you are born , you WILL live FOREVER.. It is just a matter of where... Heaven or Hell?
The choice is yours.. I pray that you will choose to live forever in eternity with God our Father...
unbelief is unpardonable. What will you chose today ? A relationship with Christ Jesus or one with the world?
I love you all and please remember to Smile , when you do you are the most beautiful you can be... Your sister in Christ Jesus, billiemae

1 comment: