Monday, April 26, 2010

New Book

Hello Beloved,

Well ,we are off to the start of another new day. Thank you ,Lord ,for the breath I have in my body today and for my blood pumping in my veins. It is a cool, wet day with clouds outside but
oh, what a glorious day it is! I am alive and you are alive and that makes it a wonderful day!
I have been reading another new book... I would like to tell y'all about it.
It is called " THE CASE FOR CHRIST" By Lee Strobel
A journalist's Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus.

It is just like the title says.. about a man who is investigating the claims of Jesus to be the Messiah.
It is a good book to read... It has a lot of different questions in it and he has gone to great lengths to get answers from people who have spent their lifetimes on this study. People from all walks of life, and different backgrounds. It is the research done for you...
I am going to tell you about just one part of the book,,, It is the chapter called " The Medical Evidence" I must tell you that it is very descriptive and may just be for you to hard to read, but
please read it anyway.... It was done for you.
The man who is being interviewed is Alexander Metherell, M.D. PH.D
I will put the web site here so you can read for yourself and I won't make any mistakes typing it ok? thanks ...
www.chirstchurchreformed.com/SwoonTheoryStrobel.htm

It is really something we should all know... It is hard to read and know that this was done for us...But it sure does say a lot about the LOVE that Jesus has for us too. You owe it to yourself to know first hand what it was like... God Bless.
Remember : Smile , when you do you are dressed the most beautiful you can be...

Tenderly, your sister in Christ , vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment