Wednesday, April 21, 2010

To Bonny

Hello Beloved,

I sent out an email that said it would be my last time on this blog site, but as I was looking at it
just this A.M. , someone commented on it and I need for her to know that she has made me change my mind.
Bonny, this blog may be just for you and me.... I need to tell you that your words were so
encouraging to me. I was feeling like no one really wanted to hear what I was thinking or learning in my walk with God, then your wonderful comment comes along... Thank you for
reading this blog.
I love my sisters so much, but they have other things to do besides read my ramblings all the time.... but my "new sisters" may just need to hear what I am learning.... so Bonny, this is for you.
You are my Beloved. I love you with all the love that Christ Jesus has put into me...
We are all in this together, each of us struggling with our own personal problems. But we are also suppose to help encourage each other along the way.... You are a beautiful young woman who is trying to make a go at life... I admire you for that and all that you are trying to accomplish with
your sons, work, school , and family.... You just remember Dear One, that you are NEVER alone and you just ask and He will be there with you.... As a matter of fact, I just had a cup of tea with Him this morning. Yes, I sat at my table and had tea with my Lord Jesus.... We talked and I read from His Holy Word and then I came in and saw you beautiful comment..... Yes, you are NEVER alone and He will answer you each and every time.... sometimes it is with silence and sometimes it is with other people..... Thank you for letting Him use you today... God Bless you,.
Remember to Smile: you are the most beautiful you can be when you smile....
Thank you so much.... Your sister in Christ Jesus and with much love, vickie

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much. I do read and reflect from your words. I feel as though sometimes you are talking directly to me and I feel loved. I am so comforted when you say my beloved. I don't know what it is, but maybe as you said God has intended for us to communicate in this way to help each other and to learn to be more like Him. I am so thankful for your words and what you are learning and teaching me as well. Much love to you. ~Bonny~

    ReplyDelete