Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Part 2 Mama made the Difference

Hello Beloved,

This is a good book. I wish EVERY new mother had this book to read and learn from..
Wow! I will say again that Mrs. Jakes did a good job.. It talks about lessons and that lesson is the chapter of the book... There are 21 lessons that he writes about.... I won't go into all of them
but I would love it if you got the book and read them.... It is a really good book. It tells us what our Mama Teaches Us.
It talks about how to " Hide" your child... Not like in hide and seek but to protect your child from outside things. It also talks about how to support your child( not in the $ way) but in every way.. how to love ourselves, and how to banish the bitterness, how to set high standards.
Folks, it is a good book and I will get some of these books and start using them as gifts for baby showers and other times too... I really think it is a good book to give to new mothers and mothers who have young children and teens... It has a lot of wisdom in it...

I love words and I know just how important it is to use the right words.... That is something you will see in this book also..... The Power of what you say..... When you use words wisely it makes a huge difference in lives... I know this first hand
I would hope that you would try to find this book to read ... It is called " MAMA MADE THE DIFFERENCE" by T. D. Jakes.. It is a good book... Please find out for yourself what it says to you....
God Bless and Smile today someone is watching you... and you are the most beautiful you can be when you do..... your sister In Christ Jesus, billiemae

No comments:

Post a Comment