Sunday, April 11, 2010

Words

Hello Beloved,

Did you know that words can hurt or they can heal. They can make someone feel good about
themselves or they can destroy someone... I know first hand just how bad words can hurt...
but today I want to use words that make you feel good.... Words to encourage you...
Someone did that for me today ... they wrote words that made my day!

I would like to encourage you with these words today...

John 3:16 ( my favorite verse in the Bible)

" For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten son,
that WHOSOEVER believes in Him will have EVERLASTING life."
whosoever is ME and YOU. Everlasting ( FOREVER)
Now that should encourage you and light your heart and soul up. It sure does mine..
Today I got to meet someone who has used words to encourage ALL of us at one time or
another... His name is Steve Richardson, and he is the one who wrote the words to the song
called " Day star".. What a warm and unassuming man he was.... He has a very nice sister too...
I tell you this so I can say that..... in this mans song he used words to encourage himself and us..
That is what I would like to do... tell you that with words , Someone loves you so much that
He died for you... His name is Jesus Christ. He is the Day Star, and the Lily of the Valley, He is our Rock, our Sword, our Shield, He is my EVERYTHING!!!!!! I hope that He is yours...

I love you and I know that Christ our Savior loves you.... I hope that you can love you too..
Have a Blessed day in the Lord Jesus Christ.
with tenderness and love in Christ your sister vickie
SMILE: you are the most beautiful you can be when you do!

1 comment:

  1. I checked out your sisters blog and saw the pictures. Very nice and she has a good blog Vicki

    ReplyDelete