Sunday, April 25, 2010

Something to think about.

Hello Beloved,

Beloved: meaning : dearly loved or dear to the heart.

Have you thought about the times we are in? How things have changed from the time of
your youth? How times have changed in the church? That is what I would like to talk
about now.... Changes in the church.
Did you know that in the military the chaplain's can NOT say the name of Jesus Christ..? Did you know that? We can not pray in schools, the commandments taken from the public view.. all the garbage that is on TV today. It is all part and parcel of the end... ( or at least I think so)
The earth is groaning under the weight of all the evil in this world... Soon , I believe evil will
rear it's ugly head in the form of some man.... Maybe you agree or maybe you do not...
We already have things being put in place or are already in place for a one world money, one world religion, what is next? One world leadership? I think so...
Am I scared of that ? Not scared, nor worried really, but wondering if all of my loved ones
really know what is coming feeling. Do you know that when this leader takes his place that it will soon be that you can NOT buy or trade or sell anything without a mark? NOT this old gal... no sir ... no mark for me.... I pray that people will stand up now before it is to late...
Oh, Lord God in Heaven, I am praying that all those who do NOT know you would come to seek you ... I pray for the lost souls ... I pray that if someone needs to know about you that I would be able to to tell them about you... in Jesus name.. amen
Jesus Christ is coming and He will be here soon..... If you have not put your faith in Him yet, today would be a good time to do so... Jesus Christ IS the first and the last... He died for all of
our sins... No one else has ever offered to do that ..He is COMING back and soon.... Are you ready should He call today?
Dear Jesus , please forgive me of my sins and come into my life that I may learn about you... thank you for the gift of salvation.... In Jesus name.. amen
If you prayed that pray please find a good Bible base church and get baptised in Jesus name... I am praying for you too.... If you need to talk about this I am right here... I will help you learn
what the Word of God has to say... Just ask... God Bless and remember to Smile , when you do you are the most beautiful you can be... your sister in Christ Jesus, vickie

2 comments:

  1. I haven't had a chance to catch up reading yet, but I'm working on it. I just wanted to let you know I am still here :)
    Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do believe that the world is in a horrible place right now. It certainly is not how God intended for it to be. It is very sad that the world is in the state that it is in right now.

    ReplyDelete