Friday, January 22, 2010

3:16

Good Morning Beloved!

Today I want to touch on a book I am now reading... It is by Max Lucado called 3:16.
It is of course the Bible verse John 3:16. We all know it by heart.. It is of course a pretty good book to read,
By now you all know that I like to read.... I like to tell you what I have found interesting in the book... I hope I can make it sound interesting enough for you to want to read too....
God is so good.. Today I woke up with new breath in my body and movement of my limbs so that by it's self
is a good day.
What do you like to do upon getting out of bed each day? Do you have a habit of doing the same ole , same ole, each morning? Making that cup of coffee or tea and maybe getting the kids ready and off to school, or getting ready to go to your job. Have you ever thought about what it will be like when you get to Heaven? I know I have.. I wonder what will my Creator have me do? Will I keep some of the characteristics I have now or will I
be completely different? Where is Heaven? What about the city called New Jerusalem, what will it be like?
I have lots of questions about where I will be going, do you?
Well in this book called 3:16 I have just read a chapter that has some interesting thoughts.
It is in the middle of the book and it is chapter 11 and called What Mkes heaven Heavenly... I found it
interesting.. I found it to give me Hope for where I will be going in words that I understand...
Do you find sometimes that when you read God's Word that your understanding is just not there? I do..
That is the reason Beloved that I go to a good Bible based church and listen to the Word being taught by a
Pastor who loves the Lord Jesus Chirst with all of his heart.... That my Beloved is what each and everyone
of should do.... Time is so short now til the coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.... Please
if you are still struggling trying to figure out who you are ... just read John 3:16 and know that you
are a WHOSOEVER... Jesus loves YOU.
Would you today like to ask Jesus into your heart? It is so easy. Just tell Him that you are sorry for all you have done wrong and that you ask Him to please forgive you and ask Him to come into your heart and change
you into the person that He wants you to be... It is just that simple.... Come to Him as a little child.... It does
not make any difference how old or young you are...... YOU are now HIS child... He will never leave you nor will he ever forsake you.... wherever you go HE will be inside of you .....
John 3:16 is my favorite verse in all the Bible..... I am a WHOSOEVER!

May God Bless the day you are in today, with all that you need... and please remember,
Smile, when you do , you are dressed the most beautiful you can be...
In the love of Christ Jesus, vickie

1 comment:

  1. Whosoever is a great and wonderful promise, another one is whatsoever. John 14:13&14 ---and whatsoever ye shall ask in my name that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
    If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. (Literal Greek: If I don't have it-- I'll make it for you.)

    Thank you, Lord Jesus for peace that passes understanding, for agape (God kind of) love.

    ReplyDelete