Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Grand Promise

Good Morning my Beloved Family and Friends!

What a beautiful crisp and sunny morning it is. Snow covered ground and fresh crisp air. What a beautiful day to be alive! I want to share with you something I read this morning in one of the Bibles I am reading... This morning it is out of the Childrens Living Bible. It says,

" Always be full of joy in the Lord: I say it again, rejoice! Let everyone see that you are unselfish and considerate in all you do. Remember that the Lord is coming soon. Don't worry about anything instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs and don't forget to thank him for the answers. If you do you will experience God' s peace , which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4: 4-7

Now is that not a grand promise!!!!! Full of joy and rejoice.. Praise. Pray always... sometimes the answer is no. Thankful... Thank Him even when the answer is no... He knows our every need... Peace will follow... What a grand promise!!!!!
I just wanted to share that with you today...
I am so glad that Jesus waited on me... I am beyond happy in the comfort of my Lord' arms..
I love Jesus Christ with all that I am and I just want to share my joy with you... Jesus is coming back soon and I want to tell the world to get ready.... I hope your ready for His return..
May God shine down on you today with more blessings then you can count.
Smile, when you do you are dressed the most beautiful you can be... your friend in Christ Jesus, vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment