Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Testimony

I want to tell you my Testimony.

While taking a bath today something came to me.... Like most people I sing in the tub and the song I was singing started to penetrate my thoughts... The song was " Love Lifted Me"
You all probably know it... it goes like this..

Love lifted me, Love lifted me, when nothing else could help, love lifted me..
I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
very deeply stained within , sinking to rise no more.
but, the Master of the sea, heard my disparing cry
from the water lifted me , now safe am I..
Love lifted me, love lifted me, when nothing else could help, love lifted me..

It hit me, that is exactly what happened to me when I fall in the bathtub in 2007!
LOVE LIFTED ME!!!!!!!!!!
I can not get over how personal God is with me.. I ask myself , Who Am I, and then I think about it and I know who I am... I am a whosoever, just like in John 3:16. God LOVED me! ME!!!!!
I am so thankful and grateful for my salvation.. I want to sing prasies to Him for ever..
He brought me from a deep dark bottomless pit of despair and showed me LIGHT. Jesus is the LIGHT of the world.... I love Him so much and I want to share that love with all that I can..
Jesus is coming back soon and I want all to know Him and love Him the way I do....
So my testimony is that Love Lifted Me when I wasn't looking.... Thank you , Thank you, Dear Lord Jesus.

Remember to Smile today for you will be dressed the most beautiful you can be...
your friend in Christ Jesus, vickie

No comments:

Post a Comment